Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access secondary email - Mod please PM

Hello,

My husband is unable to access his virginmedia.com emails via PC which is frustrating him immensely. The inbox for his account currently works on his android phone Samsung S10, but he needs it to work on the PC to be able to send and receive documents.

We have three email accounts, the Primary is ntlworld.com, the 1st secondary is ntlworld, the 3rd secondary is virginmedia.com. This is the one with the access problem.

I changed the password for the virginmedia.com email and received a confirmation email that this had been successful but still no joy logging in.

I have tried to login on both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome but that hasn't worked either.

Please can someone from VM assist?

Many thanks

Helen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access secondary email - Mod please PM

@MagicMadam wrote:

We have three email accounts, the Primary is ntlworld.com, the 1st secondary is ntlworld, the 3rd secondary is virginmedia.com. This is the one with the access problem.

I changed the password for the virginmedia.com email and received a confirmation email that this had been successful but still no joy logging in.

So just to clarify and to help speed up the resolution process, what error message are you now getting when you try to sign in to the virginmedia.com account?

Is it "We didn't recognise the username or password" or is it the "Email not available..........try again in an hour" error? Or perhaps something else?

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos