cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access ntlworld email account

R2WJR
Joining in

Hi all

I am a newbie poster and not very tech savvy!

I have been unable to access my ntlworld email account  on either my android phone or my laptop. Going through My Virgin Media is no help as the login to email button just brings up a page that says Forbidden.

I have tried clearing my browser cached data and cookies as suggested on this forum but that hasn't helped.

I am still a Virgin customer for my broadband.

Does anybody have a simple fix or will I just have to give up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @R2WJR

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post here.

Sorry to hear about the issue with your email, just to double check - I understand you've cleared your current browser of all cache/cookies etc, can you try a completely different browser for me please?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @R2WJR

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post here.

Sorry to hear about the issue with your email, just to double check - I understand you've cleared your current browser of all cache/cookies etc, can you try a completely different browser for me please?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Travis_M

Hi

Thanks so much, that has worked but unfortunately I still have to contact Virgin as I can't reset my password.

At least I have more hope now of reviving this email account so I am really pleased, thanks again.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there,

I'm glad our team was able to resolve the first issue, can I ask however are you receiving an error message when doing so?

Let us know,

Kain

It now says my email or password is incorrect and there are insufficient details for me to rest the password online.

I need to telephone VM which i will probably try tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help, it's much appreciated.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Right okay, thanks for the response there.

So we can investigate this I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain