cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access ntlworld email account

m3rcuria1
Joining in

Hi,

I haven't been able to access my ntlworld email account for the past few days. I tried accessing it via the virginmedia website, but I get webpage with the title "Your Virgin Media account is currently unavailable". I went through steps 1 and 2 on this page, but when I select the link in step 3 it sends me back to the webpage "You Virgin Media account is currently unavailable". I've tried resetting my password and app password 2 times over the past few days, but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @m3rcuria1,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your mailbox! 

Our team is aware of the issue impacting some customers and restricting access to their mailbox. Our team is working hard to have this issue rectified. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Thank you for your patience while our team works on resolving this problem.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for the reply!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @m3rcuria1,

Apologies that we're unable to assist further at this time. However, rest assured that our team is actively working on resolving this as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs