Menu
Orrbis
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access my emails

I'm a bit late to this but I am unable to access my emails, with the same message people were getting a few months ago.

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
kenners
Joining in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access my emails

i have exactly the same problem. 3rd time its happened in 6 months. I don't do anything to cause it or cure it. I ring Virgin who the raise a 2nd line call (after lots of persuasion) and then it gets resolved. I am in the same situation NOW

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Orrbis, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the emails, can you run a virus/ malware scan and update the password to see if anything changes? ^Chris

0 Kudos
Orrbis
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have already tried both of those options to no avail, I've also tried clearing my cache and logging in on different devices. If this changes anything it's a family email tied to my father's account, but he has access to his emails and can't enable my access.
0 Kudos
kenners
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

believe it or not, haveing put my problem on the forum, after 4 days all sunddenly started working fine. Alas, after 4 days it is in the same state. Merry Christmas. Good job i have an Outlook account to use instead of Virgin

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Orrbis,

I am sorry you are still having issues with this, as it is in your dads name is it attached to his account if is is can he manage it via his My Virgin Media account.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Orrbis
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I understand but the only control my dad has is resetting my security question and password, he didn't lock my emails. And I've gone through the settings multiple times with him and nothing worked.
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry it isn't something I can help with as the account isn't in your name.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Orrbis If you can get your Dad to open an account on this community forum then the staff should be able to clear security with him and get the email account unlocked.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos