Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access my email account

I have been onto Tech Support via email for most of the day, and they have assisted me in changing my password (they said!), but I cannot access webmail - the page doesn't open and the message "Sorry..your mailbox is unavailable at the moment..." is the only page it goes to, and my settings on my phone do not seem to work at all????

Can anyone help?  Is this nationwide?  Are Virgin going to fix this... I am trying to work from home and it is impossible as I cannot access my emails.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access my email account

Read what I said here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Problem-signing-into-email/td-p/4293378

about the cause of this issue and what to do about it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the same issue... I have been unable to access my mailbox for 11 days.

You can try what Howard is suggesting but there is a fundamental issue with an update Vm did over a week ago.I have a ticket raised with IT but it is gouing nowhere...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had already done what Howard had suggested, but even after Tech Support intervention I cannot access.  I am now waiting for them to text me back, but this seems to be a common issue?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It would appear so... I was initially told 48 hours and (11 days on) hav ejust spken to them again to be told another 48 hours. They promise to call back but never do...