cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my VM account

DottyDani
Tuning in

I have been unable to access my VM account and emails since 25th June. I have been on here various times and haven't had any further communication for the past 3 weeks which I think is appalling. 

I still cannot access my account as it tells me my password is wrong. So in the off-chance it's magically changed I click the forgot password link and put in my email address, for the website to give me an error message saying "Please enter the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media". That's what I'm doing!!!!!! It's almost like my account has been deleted! What is going on VM?!? 

I am literally on day 29 of no access! How is this acceptable?! 

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, DottyDani.

Thanks for your post on our help forums, although we're sorry to hear how this email issue has caused your frustration and the lack of communication regarding this.

This is not the level of service we aim for, we'd love to see how to best help with this problem.

In order to have a look into this, I will send you a PM here shortly.
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

DottyDani
Tuning in

So Adri was communicating with me yesterday, but then stopped. I have sent a message asking for an update to him. With no answer. 

Honestly the lack of communication from you guys is appalling. Are you specifically trained not to communicate well with your customers? 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, DottyDani.

Thanks for the post and this update, sorry to see you're not happy with not having a reply back yet - please allow us to explain we do not provide an instant messaging service over this forum and a response may take a while depending on how busy we are as our agents may be offline at the time when you send a reply - we can confirm we always do come back to you however, I have now followed up so we can take things from there and help.

We'd like to also ask you to try and keep things respectful throughout our communication and posts here as we're all trying to help out, I wish to confirm all our staff here have received the full training to support you in the best and most efficient way over the community page as soon as we possibly can.

Appreciate the understanding and your patience, cheers.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs