cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my Blueyonder email account online

Baz286
Joining in

I want to access my emails via my phone bit am unable to do so as I receive a message stating that “The username or password is incorrect or POP3 / IMAP access isn’t turned on for this account. Check your email account settings on the web, then try again.”
I am unable to access my Blueyonder email account via VM’s website. The site says that the account is closed and to follow the following 3 point instructions, which I did with the exception of point 3. At this point I was supposed to access mail.virgin media.com and eventually select auto forward to ensure the emails were sent to my phone. I wish to confirm my email settings I am inputting on my phone are correct and that the auto forwarding is active. 
How do I gain access to the account to do so?

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Baz286 thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Can you confirm please if you are still an existing customer or do you no longer have an account with us? If not, this may be because any time after 90 days of leaving us, the email address may be terminated in line with our Terms and Conditions.

Can you advise further please?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hello Tom_W1,

Thank you for replying to my query. My wife is the account holder and we both have blueyonder email addresses. Neither of us can access the system online nor receive the mail to our phones. I would appreciate any assistance you may be able to provide. 

In this case, to best look into this, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs