cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access manage accounts section on my profile, also some email accounts not working

bettysands
Tuning in

Hi

I am able to login to virgin website fine but every time I try to access the 'manage accounts' section in my profile it keeps saying oops this page is broken etc... I was able to access this yesterday morning but can't anymore.

I want to gain access to this section so as I can update my other email accounts etc. Also I am unable to login to webmail on a few of my other virgin email accounts as it states this mailbox is not available at the moment. I can login with my main account but not some of my other ones.

Please advise

69 REPLIES 69

It gets better!

My main email address now refuses to accept my password!

Two chats to customer services and two password resets by them and still cant access my emails.

Not a happy bunny!!

Hi @aleighen,

Thanks for your PM. I'm afraid that there is still no update regarding this. I keep chasing this for you but I'm afraid I have not yet heard back.

Kindest regards

Beth

bettysands
Tuning in

5 Months on and still can't access the 'manage accounts' section. Very poor service

Who do I need to speak to regarding compensation?

I am clearly not receiving the service I am paying for.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Really sorry about that bettysands,

We currently don't have an update on the ticket provided I'm afraid, I can understand how frustrating that may sound.

Once we do we'll be able to advise further.

Thanks,

Kain

Virgin Media have now reset the password for all of my email addresses.

But as I can't access the "my account" section I can't change the passwords to something secure.

Virgin Media staff have access to all my email accounts.

All my email accounts are therefore not secure.

Please advise.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @aleighen

Thanks for getting back to us. I am so sorry to hear you are unable to access the My Account section of My Virgin Media. An IT ticket has been raised regarding this issue and is currently listed as Work In Progress. I will keep checking back for updates and let you know as soon as we have an update. I am so sorry for the time this is taking to resolve, hopefully you will be able to access this and change your passwords very soon.

Best wishes,

Serena

Another week goes by, still not sorted.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @aleighen,

I am sorry for the delay with getting this sorted, it is still in working progress with the agent that raised this for you.

They will get back to you as soon as it has an update/completed.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I don’t even get a “manage accounts” button on the profile page!