Menu
CerberusStyle
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access email accounts

I have been unable to access 2 of the email accounts linked to my account now for nearly 2 months, please can this be sorted asap.

Primary account is: (this works)

[MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

Child emails: (wont login at all)

When i login with primary account, i can access webmail page and child accounts are listed but error message says login detail are wrong.

Even when accessing the management page for my account, i dont even have the ability to edit these child email accounts, all i can do is add new accounts, and obviously when i try to readd " rabenn01 " account it says already in use.

P.s. yes i have tried changing the password and no it hasnt helped.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access email accounts

Hi CerberusStyle,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your emails looked into, I am sorry its been frustrating you. 

Can I ask if you're still an active Media customer with us please?

Also, is there any other error messages that appear? Like 503 error or mailbox unavailable?

Lastly, can you login to your online account okay?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
CerberusStyle
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes we are a existing customer and yes we can login with the primary account but not the child accounts.

All we get is a check login details error from webmail and outlook, as for the manage my account they just dont appear at all.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have looked into your account and re-enabled all of the email address attached to your account with us.

Please can you try to log into your account again and let me know if it works or not.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
CerberusStyle
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI Steven,

Unfortunately not I'm still only able to access the primary account and not the 2 child accounts.

The error i get is

The provided login data to access email server **** seems to be wrong. Please correct them.

And when i check the management page they are still not listed.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can take a further look into your account but would need to do this by private message, so

that we can clear account security and confirm your details.

I will drop the private message over in a moment, so that we can get it sorted for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos