Menu
HarryPolden
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access email account

Hi everyone.

I am currently unable to log into my email on any browser. It is an old NTLworld email that has been working for a long time, and is still working on my mobile Email app.

When I try to log into my email through the mail.ntlworld.com portal, it says it does not recognise my password or account name. If I try to reset my password, it says my account doesn't exist.

I don't have an account number or anything like that, it is literally just an email. I tried calling support, was on hold for 45 minutes, and they couldn't do anything because there is no "MyVirgin account". Despite me trying to tell them multiple times that it is just the singular ntlworld email. 

I have seen other posts saying to make a post on here, so I am doing the same.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access email account

Unfortunately, as you don't have a Virgin Media broadband account there is nothing that the VM Forum Staff can do, other than ensure that the email address concerned is completely purged from their systems.

This should have happened 90 days after you ceased to be a broadband customer, or when the dial in service was closed down.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos