Menu
nathern
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access a email account

HI

I have been unable to access an email account for over a week,I keep getting mailbox unavailable. i have reset the password twice and contacted customer services (spoke to 2 people over a 2 hour period then got cut off)................any help would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access a email account

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to have a look at it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi nathern,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for getting in touch. I'm really sorry that you've had trouble accessing your email account and have had difficulty resolving this with our team.

First of all, could you please confirm whether this email account is linked to active Virgin Media services?

When you've reset the password, have you had confirmation that this has gone through? Could you also let me know whether you're able to sign into your MyVM account using the same details?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
nathern
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Yes its linked to an active VM account & when I've changed the password (twice) it has confirmed the change & I can sign into my VM account.

I have 3 emails associated with my VM account 2 are @ntlworld.com ,which work perfectly but the one with the issue is a @virginmedia.com, & and I have used it for at least 2 years.

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi nathern,

Thank you for getting back to me and confirming these details. I'd be happy to take a closer look for you to hopefully regain access.

We'll need to clear account security, so I'll send you a private message now to discuss a few details. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos