Menu
Rossmci
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

URGENT Email Locked/Unable to reset password

For over a week now my wife has been unable to access her emails. She is due to be made redundant so it is important that she is able to access these in order to keep in contact with recruiters etc. 

I got a message saying my account had been hacked and was issuing spam so it had been locked. I was advised to reset the password. However, we are unable to do so. 

We got an error message about my POP3/IMAP3 settings being incorrect or not setup.

We tried to input password in my settings and is not recognised. Username/Password not recognised

We tried to reset using forgotten password/security question and none of my wife's details are recognised. 

We logged a question yesterday but it was marked as a duplicate. However, it wasn't. Someone was helping us but we had reached the maximum private messages and still not resolved so we resubmitted our post in the hope that someone else could help as we had no response from the other person since last Thursday.

This is a pathetic service. We just want her email sorted out. If you can't help me pass me on to someone who can.  

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: URGENT Email Locked/Unable to reset password

Hi Rossmci, 

Thanks for the port,

I have replied to your PM as I have advised this is not a quick fix, I can appreciate your wife needs the email to find work, there was a spam flag on the email in question and it has been sent to IT

Zoie

0 Kudos