cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer email address

stef82
Joining in

Hi, I had an issue where my email account (ntlworld.com) that was set up years ago was tied to my Dad’s account. Then when I set up my own account at my own house I had issues logging into my account due to my email address being tied to my dads account. After several correspondence and once we had identified the issue my dad removed my email address completely from his account. This resolved the issue in that I can now access my account correctly, however I am now no longer receiving emails/ can send emails. Can my ntlworld email address now please be tied to my account?

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, stef82.
Thanks for taking the time to post on our help forums and welcome back to the community.

We're sorry to hear of the email issues you're facing and that you've lost access to the ntlworld email due to this not having been added on your current account with us as you explained.

We'd be happy to have a look into this and help where possible, for this I'll send you a PM here shortly so we can share more.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs