cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There was a problem while connecting to mail.ntlworld.com

xxamine
Dialled in

The link that i usual click https://mail2.virginmedia.com/appsuite/#!&app=io.ox/mail&folder=flhawlw01QOKSZ

to go into the virgin portal for my ntlworld. and virgin.net emails seems to have dissapeared during the coronation revamp.

HeLP

Is it just me or is there a problem ? 

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Not seeing any issue going to https://mail.virginmedia.com/ Does the issue persist when using your browser's Incognito / Private mode?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

xxamine
Dialled in

Unfortunatly that didnt work either... I did d/l Thunderbird, which got a bit further, but not totally 😕

Hi xxamine, 

Thanks for coming back and posting in the Community. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your Virgin Media mail. 

You will be able to load your mail account directly through your My VM account. Just log in, scroll down and hit the 'Virgin Media Mail' option. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @Kath_F 

Funnily enough, the link from my initial post, worksm

now that i change the password, thanks for that, but cant seem to get virgin.net yet.

also probably related, i couldn.t get any virgin wifi on the underground tube yesterday

not sure which email its attached to, used to be ntl then recently it got changed to gmail. so not sure

what the situation is goin on theeree .

"You will be able to load your mail account directly through your My VM account. Just log in, scroll down and hit the 'Virgin Media Mail' option."

unfortunatly i can only convert 1 email address /

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi xxamine, thanks for the reply and for explaining more on the issues.

Sorry to see you can only see 1 address on the VM account email tab, can you confirm how many emails you should have access to there?

Is the virgin.net account often used currently and what was the last time you managed to access the mailbox and send/receive emails there?

Also, in regard to the London Underground hot spots please read below:

The use of our Wi-Fi Hotspots has been declining in recent years. Maintaining a network of over 4 million hotspots is a significant expense, and with traffic on the decline, as well as increased usage over 4G or 5G mobile services, we want to continue investing in and providing the services our customers use and value the most.

Virgin Media customers with a mobile device will still be able to access Wi-Fi on the London Underground. From April 1st 2023, they will need to sign up and register for the new BAI/TFL service.

Let us know of any updates and if the above helps, happy to advise more.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sorry to see you can only see 1 address on the VM account email tab, can you confirm how many emails you should have access to there?

Is the virgin.net account often used currently and what was the last time you managed to access the mailbox and send/receive emails there?

havent sent any in a while, but still  receive mail   

also cant change settings since as u cant change them is shadowed

Error

The provided login data to access e-mail server imap4.virgin.net seems to be wrong. Please correct them.

My apologies @xxamine 

Can you confirm, are you now able to get full access again to your blueyonder email whilst following the steps to change your password?

When in the same steps are you having issues with your virgin.net email? Are you able to change the password at all or is there an error when trying to change the password?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

My apologies @xxamine 

Can you confirm, are you now able to get full access again to your blueyonder email whilst following the steps to change your password?

yes      ntlworld.com

When in the same steps are you having issues with your virgin.net email? Are you able to change the password at all or is there an error when trying to change the password?