cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider.

loggo666
Tuning in

Hi, Could anyone shed some light on what is going on with virgin email. I am getting this message on some of my emailaccounts. I can not seem to change my passwords or do anything on affected email accounts.

TIA

13 REPLIES 13

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @loggo666 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with their email service and are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. Our teams are working flat out to fully restore all emails as soon as possible.
In some cases we may be able to change the password for the customer during this outage but there is no guarantee. 

If you would like to try, please reach back out and we can go through a private message to do this for you.

Apologies in this matter.

Sabrina

nephrititi
Dialled in

I have the same problem.  

Cannot send or receive e mails which I do through my mail account on my Mac - keeps asking me for my password which i enter but it keeps telling me it is incorrect.

Cannot log into Virgin webmail as it says account locked and I need to reset/change passwords.

Cannot reset/change passwords.

I'm at a loss as to what to do so keep logging in to this site in the hope i will find answers.

Fay

Hi nephrititi thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I would like to help you regain access to your email address. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Yes ,if you could help  that would be good thanks. I tried to reply to private message but even that would not work:)

Hi @loggo666 I will get @Sabrina_B to re-reach out to you again, sorry.

Regards

Lee_R

Screenshot (331).png

As you can see by the picture five of my accounts have problems.

loggo666
Tuning in

This is like pulling teeth Lee!!

loggo666
Tuning in

I tried to respond to the private message but that spat out errors also.