cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Unsubscribe button on webmail

Sticks
Dialled in

I have pressed the "Unsubscribe from List" button in error to an email from Clearscore

From a previous thread, which I could not reply to I found the unsubscribe email in the sent box

Which looked something like this.

unsubscribe:wKfhxrUKTvr74HuwcUzRqmOxY_ba5VmYPtIED0t5ZKU~|eyAicmNwdF90byI6ICJnLnN0aWNraW5nc0BibHVleW9uZGVyLmNvLnVrIiwgInRlbmFudF9pZCI6ICJzcGMiLCAiY3VzdG9tZXJfaWQiOiAiNzk4NjEiLCAic3ViYWNjb3VudF9pZCI6ICIxMyIsICJtZXNzYWdlX2lkIjogIjYyMDU2OGM2MGY2MjU2ZDJlNjQwIiB9
Graeme Stickings <Email deleted>
18/2/2022 18:59
To unsubscribe@unsub.spmta.com

Quick replyReply allForwardDelete

This email has no content

I got on to Clearscore and they said I had not unsubscribed from the mailing list, but I have not had anything from them.

Does this Unsubscribe button have Virgin Media block emails?

How about an "Are You Sure" dialogue box when you hit it" as I note others like me hit it when they mean to hit the "Images" button.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The email in your Sent folder confirms the request was sent. ClearScore need to raise the issue with their email list team to reverse the unsubscribe or provide instruction how you can resubscribe.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The email in your Sent folder confirms the request was sent. ClearScore need to raise the issue with their email list team to reverse the unsubscribe or provide instruction how you can resubscribe.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks