cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Horrendous Virgin Media Email Debacle

RogerCH
Joining in

As andywright, Kathy23.., Ginger_O..., et al have messaged re email unavailability.  I too have suffered since 19th June this year from not having complete access to all my email addresses on the virginmedia.com domain.  The response from calling 150 is nil - it's unable to take calls; using 0345 454 1111 takes easily an hour to get through and when you do, you are directed from pillar to post with no result.  Even with a job ticket number agents are unable to provide updates other than "it will be fixed in 24 hours", more usually it's a working week - it's still not fixed!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @RogerCH,

Sorry to hear you have been having an issue with your emails, when was the last time you spoke to our team with regards to this and what did they advise, this issue will be being dealt with by our IT team who will be assessing this for you and can take up to 5 working days to respond.

Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @RogerCH,

Sorry to hear you have been having an issue with your emails, when was the last time you spoke to our team with regards to this and what did they advise, this issue will be being dealt with by our IT team who will be assessing this for you and can take up to 5 working days to respond.

Joe

Thank you Joe for responding.  I would be grateful if you could assist in resolving the issue I have with my email account.  See ticket reference number: P012057152.  If you can't get access to it let me know; essentially my personal email is working on my virginmedia account but a secondary one for my wife has not functioned since 19th June!

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi RogerCH 👋

We understand the frustration caused by this. We will need some further details to assist you further as the ticket reference provided has vague details. Can you please expand on what issues your wife is facing, and we'll do our best to help?

Is she able to access the email through our Web Mail service, here? What error message does she see when trying to sign in?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ