And they are on my ipad !!!

I have deleted and reinstalled the blueyonder account

Can anyone help me 

Virging can''t !

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check that you phone email app is still subscribed to the folders that you can no longer see

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sorry to be hopeless but how do I do that ??

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It depends on what app you are using. Try doing a search for instructions on using the specific app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hello ivymayjay

Sorry to hear of the email account issues regarding the folders, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Can you confirm which application it is you're using? Are they available if you check via a desktop?

As Graham_A has advised, if this is a specific application issue we are limited via the forum team to the support we can offer and would recommend following Graham_A's advice and checking the support for the application via their site.

Rob