cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still unable to access emails following July 23 'incident'

bikeownerus
Tuning in

Hi, 

I, like many others, were unable to access emails from my NTLWORLD.COM account from Sun 18 July'23 until Tuesday 20 July. I am now able to send and receive emails sent from 0200 on 20 July onwards.

However, in trying to rectify, I followed instructions and updated my VM password and set a different password to access the services via OUTLOKK (on mobile).

I still can't access my email history which is extremely important to me as this holds critical discussions relating to medical treatments.

Please advise if this is due to a) me changing passwords or b) that the situation is still unresolved and, extremely importantly, when might we expect a resolution?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi bikeownerus, thank you for reaching out on our help forums and welcome to the VM community.

Sorry to hear about the email issues faced and your concerns.

We have now restored the ability to send and receive emails for all affected accounts. Our team are continuing to work flat out to restore historic emails into the inboxes of a small proportion of accounts. We apologise again for any inconvenience caused over the past two days.

Regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

Thank you for prompt response. Could you please advise when VM believe it has been sorted in order that we can test and pursue if this is not our experience!

Thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the reply, bikeownerus.

We don't have a timeframe at the minute for this I'm afraid, however we do expect all emails to be gradually restored and become viewable again.

Cheers,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

bikeownerus
Tuning in

Hi,

Unfortunately, 1 week+ down the line, I seem to be one of the few still unable to access historical emails and this is starting to cause real issues due to needing to maintain and manage comm's in support of a medical situation.

Should I be getting seriously worried???

Thanks