cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no email

Bex2016
Joining in

It seems a few have the same issue but I have been unable to access one of my email accounts for days now.
The error message i get is:

The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.
Can anyone advise on this?
10 REPLIES 10

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Bex2016 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are still facing this issue with your service. Can I ask if this happens on both web and client mail? 

Can I also ask if you have tried resetting the password via the forgotten password method? 

Hi Ashleigh, yes it’s both client and web mail…but I’m not sure how to change the password? 

Hi Bex2016,

We have now restored the ability to send and receive emails for all affected accounts. Our teams are continuing to work flat out to restore historic emails into the inboxes of a small proportion of accounts. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.

Bex2016
Joining in

I was informed via email yesterday that you were doing maintenance work on my email last night but it would be up and running by 6am. I still have no email & it is affecting all of my accounts this time. Please advise, asap, what is happening and when i will have access to my email again please

Hi @Bex2016 👋.

Our teams were working through the night to complete planned and essential work to our email service. This was carried out overnight to minimise disruption for our email users, but unfortunately we have since encountered some technical difficulties this morning which means email users may be experiencing intermittent issues with their email service. We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and our teams are working to resolve it as soon as possible. 

Apologies.

Sabrina

Still no emails today. It’s an absolute disgrace. Why do VM do the work on emails when all I does is cause problems?.. no point in VM apologising. 

I have had email back for a week or so and since yesterday, i haven't been able to access emails from my webmail account??

Please advise.

Hi @Bex2016 thanks for your reply here, really sorry about this.

As mentioned, there are still some accounts affected but I want to take a closer look just in case I can resolve it for you on my side.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you - kindly expect a PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Ok, nothing received yet?