cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no email - 27 days and waiting

Jubs666
Tuning in

I still have no access to my account, or my emails (20+ years of historic emails, plus whatever has been sent since 18th June). I have never experienced such disgusting customer service in my life. I have spent hours trying to get this resolved.

Is anyone else in the same position? BBC's WatchDog and Rip-off Britain have been in touch with me and are looking for others to talk to.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jubs666,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some ongoing issues with accessing your emails and receiving them. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Jubs666
Tuning in

Zach doesn't appear to be online today. Is there anyone that can pick up in his absence? Yesterday he told me he'd looked into my ticket and that the issue had been resolved. He asked me to try logging in again. I did so, and sent him a screenshot of what I see when I try and login. I still see this message (and have for the last 4 weeks):

Contact Us

You can’t reset your password online right now, as you don’t have additional details set up on your account.

To reset your password, please contact us and one of our team will help you.

Jubs666
Tuning in

Anyone??????

Hi @Jubs666,

I'm online but the last message you sent yesterday was after I had left the office. I've since responded to you again via private message to assist you further.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Jubs666
Tuning in

Thanks, Zach. I have responded to your message.