cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still have email issues Blueyonder and Virgin Media

SueR33
Tuning in

One of my folders in my blueyonder email is now totally blank.  This folder had tickets for shows later this year and early next year.  I had moved the emails from my inbox to this specific folder and now they're gone!  

Also, I have two secondary email accounts (Virginmedia.com).  One of these accounts has all the activities - reply, forward, delete etc all greyed out.  I'm not able to do anything other than open and read them.

I thought all the issues had been sorted.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @SueR33 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've been having issues with your emails. I can certainly understand the frustration with this. Just to confirm, are you seeing this on both Webmail and 3rd party email applications?

I'd recommend trying to change the password for both emails via webmail, then clear cookies and cache. If you still see the same after doing this, please let us know. We'll be happy to assist further. 

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @SueR33 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've been having issues with your emails. I can certainly understand the frustration with this. Just to confirm, are you seeing this on both Webmail and 3rd party email applications?

I'd recommend trying to change the password for both emails via webmail, then clear cookies and cache. If you still see the same after doing this, please let us know. We'll be happy to assist further. 

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan.  I'll try this and let you know how I get on.  I recently changed my passwords. Thanks.

No worries, just pop back if this doesn't work. We can check this further.

Regards

Nathan

Hi Nathan_B

Just trying to change my password by using 'forgotten password option' to reset it, but the system keeps saying I can't reset my password online right now as I don't have additional details set up on my account.  To reset it I have to contact VM.  It's just one of my secondary email accounts that has actions greyed out.

Come across another problem (noted this has been raised on the forum too by KevinB2 a couple of weeks ago & hopefully resolved with aid from Jodi_S) I have gone into my main account and it has an unknown telephone number listed on my VM account details.  I have tried to change this but it will not save and accept my mobile number.

Not sure how to go further with either of these issues?  Thought all the issues had been resolved after the major outage.

Cheers.  Sue

Hi @SueR33 

For secondary email accounts please see here of how to reset;

Sign in to My Virgin Media
a. Go to Account settings, then Account details
b. Tap Manage next to Manage your Virgin Media Mail app password under Virgin Media Mail
c. Then, under Virgin Media Mail app password tap Generate new App password and follow the instructions.

I'll send you a PM now to ensure we have the correct mobile number for you 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill