Menu
Banglesb
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Still cant sign in email

Hi im really stuck.. i cant get control of my virgin account, i have a ntlworld.com email and i have forgotten the password and iv forgotten the security question, went through trying to put in details about "last billing date" and it keeps saying enter correct billing date, cant seem to do anything right and get signed in.

. Need help badly.. thankyou if you can help me 🙂

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still cant sign in email

@Banglesb Can you confirm that the email address concerned is part of your current VM broadband account?  You can check this in your My Virgin Media account by looking at the My Profile and Manage Accounts tabs.

Edit: your post says you can't even access your My Virgin Media account so this suggests that the email address concerned is your primary username for your VM broadband account.

The VM Forum Team should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still cant sign in email

Hi there @Banglesb 

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums! It's great to have you on board!

I am so sorry to see this is happening with your account! I'd love to have a look at this for you, I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this for you. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos