cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry! Your mailbox is not available at the moment

donnie74
Joining in

I have multiple emails but one is not working, assume its locked.

I was half way through setting up an account online and noticed email not accessible when i went to check for a validation email 😞 

Tried the reset password trick but no dice.

26 REPLIES 26

Hi donnie74,

I am very sorry for the experience you had when speaking with our team, that does sound very frustrating.

However the team did advise correctly - we can only assist with email issues when speaking with the named account holder (unless a third party holds power of attorney). 

Did they advise whether they'd give you a call back once they had an update on the ticket? I've been able to locate the account and can't find a reference to check the ticket for you sadly. Did they advise whether the account was indeed locked?

Thanks

Beth

Beth

No he did not, just said creating a ticket for me and it will take 5 days to resolve, offered no information on the possible problem.

I have feeling might have been fobbed off from sounds of it and 5 days later start all over again.

Is there anyone that can check status on this?
I have recently registered for an account on a website and it requires a validation link thats going to my unaccessible account. More worrying is not knowing why i cant get in for example hacked? spam? etc

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Your best option is to set up a new account on another service, that is not tied to an unreliable ISP. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

to be fair been with them since Telewest and not had to many issues, but support is very frustrating

Thanks for coming back to us @donnie74.

I have looked into this and can see that the ticket is still with the team and being looked into, I have tried to contact the agent that raised this to escalate the ticket.

I will be in touch once I have a further update on this email issue.

Regards,

Steven_L

ok cheers for update

Hi donnie74,
Thank you for coming back to us, I have had a further look into this for you and would like to invite you into a private chat, so I can take some further information, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

What a bloody joke this is................. waited 7 days for this.....

As you have confirmed you aren't the account holder we aren't able to look further into this for you, I advise asking the account holder to contact us, so we can assist further?

Regards

Paul.

Im only wanting to know why a single address has stopped working, ive managed this account for over 30 years as a secondary name on the account without any issues and also past help on this forum!!

So we called VM and apparently there isnt a ticket even on the system...... so basically lied to by the support line earlier in week.

Email account was set for deletion and by VM in error as the account was never deleted by us and the system flagged it to delete.

Ticket now apparently created and have to wait another "upto" 5 days for account recreation.

However all email is likely to be lost and a blank account will be re-created.

Note: Make sure you get ticket reference number so you dont get fobbed off by support!= like we did!