Menu
joeball1940
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Secondary email

Every time I login to my virginmedia account it keeps saying secondary account,I’ve tried resetting my passwords and tried a old email still no joy,just can’t get to see my e bills 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Secondary email

Use the tools provided in this link to find out what your primary username is:  

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
joeball1940
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, I tried the links and keep getting

Oops, there’s been a problem

Maybe the link you clicked is broken or you typed the wrong address. If you bookmarked webmail or the MyVM login page they’ve moved. Just navigate back to virginmedia.com below and click the link at the top of the page to get going.

Back to virginmedia.com

I’ve reset my password already and Tried to find out if there’s a different username to no avail, 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

OK, looks as if the VM Forum Team will need to take a look at your account from their end.  They will reach this thread in a day or so and will post here with some follow up questions.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos