cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary email address not accessible

Lozzer18
On our wavelength

Since the latest mail issues i cannot access my secondary email @virinmedia.com getting response The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.

Dont have a problem with primary email @ntlworld.com

Can anybody advise what i need to do to regain access. Too much conflicting info online

Thanks

Laurie

6 REPLIES 6

StevePF
Tuning in

I have exactly the same problem, it was fine before the the latest mail issues but now it has a triangle next to my secondary e  mail address which comes up The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.

both of my e mail addresses are @ntlworld.com

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lozzer18

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your secondary email account.

Are you accessing this via our web mail service or a 3rd party client such as outlook?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Lozzer18
On our wavelength

Hi

logging in to virgin media.com using google

tried the app password but tht didnt do anything, dont want to mess around with primary email as i dont want to lose that as well.

Virgnin need to get this sorted its been too long and no compensation offered as its not a broadband outage

Look forward to a fix for this problem a lot of folks are having

Laurie

Okay thank you.

Our teams were working through the night to complete planned and essential work to our email service. This was carried out overnight to minimise disruption for our email users, but unfortunately we have since encountered some technical difficulties which means email users may be experiencing intermittent issues with their email service. We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and our teams are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Exactly the same for me too!!! And I am using a browser for webmail.

Lozzer18
On our wavelength

Messaged a few days ago as I am unable to access secondary @virginmedia.com emai. Keeps saying credentials incorrect

Just getting the scripted reply that Virgin are aware of the issue and are working hard to resolve it. This has been dragging on for too long witth no resolution.

Unable to claim compensation for lack of service

Please can somebody a Virgin offer some help to restore access to that email addres or come clean and give your customers an honest timescale for proper resoluion.

Thanks

Laurie