Menu
max232
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Secondary email SORRY!

My primary email is fine.

I can change the password on a secondary email account and i can login to the VM home page with the same account but as soon as I click on Email i get this.

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices"

This has been going on for weeks now and really need to get it resolved.

Regards

Tony

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Secondary email SORRY!

HI max232, has the password recently been changed? Have you received an email from our internet security team at all? Can you confirm if you are still having issues with this or has this since been resolved? You may need to get the mail box reenabled, please let us know if you require any further assistance with this and we will be happy to help. ^Chris 

0 Kudos
max232
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris and thanks for responding.

Yes I changed the password because I could not remember it. It allowed me to changed it without a problem and I can login in to the user control panel for the account but if I click on email I get the "OOPS Something Went Wrong"

I was contacted by the security team over 6 months ago saying suspicious activity on my main account so I hade to change the password on that.

I never access these accounts directly I just pull the emails in to my gmail account. I find the Virgin password system very poor in the amount and variety of characters that van be used. My average password is over 20 characters.

I changed the password and after about a month I had the same security warning a second time. I have an IT business for the past 20 years and fully understand how these things work.

I stopped my google account accessing the virgin account for about a month and it all settled down. I also use a VPN.

Regards

Tony

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I will send you a private message to get this looked at - Chris 

0 Kudos