cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Blueyonder email account locked out

MMG
On our wavelength

I have exactly the same problem since 10.10.23. I have so much work that I need to do but since Virgin forced us to generate a new password for Gmail which we do not want to use, we can only access my husbands blueyonder account account but we cannot access the secondary account also blueyonder? Unable to access important emails. I have spent all day trying to fix this. I could weep! We are paying Virgin over a £105 plus for this rubbish. Please can anyone help us. Previously terrible experiences with so called Virgin support we cannot bear to even attempt speaking to them. Your help appreciated we just do not know what to do. 😢 

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What error message do you get when trying to access the secondary email account via VM webmail at https://mail.virginmedia.com/

Make sure that you sign out of any other Virginmedia accounts before trying the above.

The username to enter is the blueyonder email address concerned unless you have already changed the username for this account to a third party email address.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

MMG
On our wavelength

I have been unable to access a long standing blueyonder email account since 10.10.23. Locked out received the following instructions from VM: "We need you to generate a new password specifically used for signing into third party mail box apps (like Outlook or Gmail) to access your Virgin Media Mail emails. Even if you don`t use these apps to access your emails now, we still need you to reset the password anyway to fully secure your account." Since carrying out your instructions I have spent hours trying to access this blueyonder email account. I need access now to important emails. Where are they. I do not use Gmail and do not want to use Gmail.  I am at my wits end with this. Do VM see my post? I cannot face ringing them. Previously we have spent days trying to get help only to be passed from dept to dept advisor to advisor and still no help. Anyone on the Forum had the same issue? Help please.  MMG  

MMG
On our wavelength

Locking me out of 20 year old blueyonder account and keeps making me change passwords for My Virgin Media and other email accounts but does not find my lost email account. Not acceptable. I have spent 2 days now trying to access important emails. MMG 

andy_scot_uk
Tuning in

We have the same problem that occured on the same day -10th October.. We have many important emails that we need to access.Virginmedia appear to have changed my email account to a virginmedia.com one which doesnt get back my blueyonder account. Any help that can be provided is most appreciated.