Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Secondary Account to Primary

My account is showing up as a seconadary account and therefore I am unable to view any of my bills. I have tried to create another account with a different email and the same thing happens. I would like my account to be changed into a primary account so I am able to view my own bills.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Secondary Account to Primary

@megham2997 wrote:

My account is showing up as a seconadary account and therefore I am unable to view any of my bills. I have tried to create another account with a different email and the same thing happens. I would like my account to be changed into a primary account so I am able to view my own bills.

I don't believe that this is possible, but presumably, you must know the email address and password for the primary account if were able to create a new email account. So why not just log into my.virginmedia with those credentials to view your bill etc. Unless, of course I've managed to completely misunderstand what your issue is.

John

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Secondary Account to Primary

As jem101 said can't change primary, but could use a common third party by changing the profile, this could be e.g. a Yahoo, outlook, gmail etc

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos