cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Account Passwords

sounds
Dialled in

Hi,

For some reason, I cant log into my secondary email account as I have wiped the password on Outlook and forgotten what it is.

I logged to log into My Virgin Media on the main account to change the password  as I have done previously but the option is no longer there.

I therefore tried doing the "Forgotten Password" using my secondary email and whilst it lets me go to confirm DOB and a security question, it does not let me go any further, I click on continue next but it does nothing.

I phone up and am asked for my mobile number as instructions will be sent, not sure how long I wait as that information was not given, I assumed it would be done immediately as with 99% of other accounts I have with other companies but have had nothing yet

How long do I wait???

Note that I use this for work so need it by the morning.

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@sounds wrote:

How long do I wait???

Alas I fear longer than you should have to, see Re: We have issue changing passwords on our second... - Virgin Media Community - 5041111 where a secure form was used to request the password change. Have you tried using the browser's Incognito / Private mode to access Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media to see if it progress any further?

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @sounds,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your passwords.

Can you tell me if you received the text message? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide