Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

STILL unable to access emails

WHY is that after 2 and half weeks I still cant access my email account? the customer services team/live chat keep telling me to call back in 24 -48 hours but still nothing, does anyone in virgin media land actually know what the problem is? for the amount of money I pay every month, this far from acceptable. I depend on my account daily, please can someone tell me when will this be fixed????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

email still not working been 4 weeks now when will it be fix

when will emails be fix it bloody joke now

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: STILL unable to access emails

Hi cazzy10975,

I am sorry to hear your frustration with this, we're unable to provide you with an update for this at the moment. However you can keep up to date with this via this sticky post. Email Issue

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

that bull been like this for weeks now abd no one can say when it will be fix

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

my not working for weeks it a joke
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I apologise for the continuing issues with your email cazzy10975. Please keep looking out for updates and I can assure you that we are trying to get the issue resolved as soon as we can.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

========================================================================================================== As I read through all these 'No Email' woes I wonder if at last people will decide to take the advice so often given in this forum? DO NOT rely on your VM email!!! It is 'additiona'l (and thus free) to your package and I believe it could be withdrawn at any time by VM - Therefore questions regarding 'loss of service payment' are irrelevant! If/When you leave VM you will lose your email address.- you will therefore have to notify ALL you email contacts of your new email. Sign up for one of the 'Big 3' (Yahoo / Gmail / Outlook) {There are other smaller but reliable free providers) so that : You keep this email address even if you change your ISP They are usually much more 'up-to-date' with security and reliability is around 99%. Finally, whilst I can fully understand the 'annoyance and problems' of no email service - this sort of problem was always 'on the cards' and now it has happened and there is a long outage maybe - just maybe? - people will heed the advice so often proffered here. Those that have can read through all these 'cries for help' and inwardly smile! Yes it will be a tad tiresome initially making the change BUT the effort WILL be repaid handsomely!!! ... ZvnK ...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

been saying that for 4 weeks not on
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cazzy, 

What error message are you actually getting when you try and log in? There were a few issues so we just want to identify what measures we can take for you.

Many thanks, 

Dan_M
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos