cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STILL EMAIL ISSUES NOT RESOLVED

anygasman
Joining in

Lost VM emails working through Outlook about a month ago so had to access via VM online through the website.

Then issues with Emails working with VM online where couldn't send, forward, reply or delete any emails, email still arriving. 

Made contact with VM numerous times and the last promise time it would be sorted has passed two days ago and its not fit for use.

My inbox in a bit will be full as can't delete anything as then will be missing work from emails not coming through.

Will be canceling all VM subscriptions if this is not sorted by Monday evening. 

3 REPLIES 3

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Anygasman, 

Thanks for posting this on our Community Forums, we're sorry to hear you're still having issues with your email services 😥 

We are aware of this issue that you have mentioned in regards to not being able to send, forward, reply or delete emails, a ticket has been raised and our IT team is working to resolve it as soon as possible. 

We're sorry for any frustration this is causing at the moment.

Thanks,

Megan_L

Another week goes by without me and my business being able to use my email.

Issues started 09/06/2023.

Numerous calls and people promising to have it sorted come and gone, engineer out and said its a VM email issue and would get it reported back for someone to attend to it, and you saying your IT team is working on it after raising a ticket (no ticket number for me to be able to quote to any one) and no response from them. An email would have been nice as I'm getting them but now I 'm thinking is their email not working either ? 

My inbox is just about to be full as can't manage/delete emails and so will render it use less as work orders cant be sent to me so my business effected massively. 

I'm now looking at having to use a different platform and having to contact every one to have them take down and amend my email address.

VM then will become unneeded and you loose my custom with email/broadband, Telephone and TV services. 

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @anygasman,

Sorry to hear you are still experiencing this issue, so that I can look into this with you I would like to invite you in for a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe