cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retain email addresses

Billynomates99
Tuning in

I want to change my broadband from my personal billing account to a business billing account as my company will pay for my broadband. I was informed if I make this transfer I will lose my ntlworld email addresses after 90 days. This is a showstopper for me. It seems a little crazy as I am not changing provider and was looking to upgrade at the same time.

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unfortunately for you VM business broadband accounts do not come with an email option.

Indeed VM residential customers no longer get VM email addresses either.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

And your 'showstopper' may happen anyway, because VM appear to be running down their email service.

This might be a good time to start moving across to a more stable and reliable service not tied to an ISP. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Billynomates99, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

As already mentioned on the thread, the business broadband doesn't come with an email service. With cancelling a residential contract, you would lose the email address after 90 days. 

This isn't something we are able to change I'm afraid. 

If you have any further queries or questions, please pop back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs