cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset blueyonder password for 3rd party app

TonyiLynch66
Joining in

When I go to Mailbox app password management the email pre populated is the main account@blueyonder.co.uk but I need to rest the password for a secondary account additionalaccount@blueyonder.co.uk, how do I change it to the one I want? The email is greyed out, how do I change it?

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to log out of your main My VM account and then log back in using the secondary account username and password.  You should then be able to access the account settings for the secondary account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I don’t have the password for the secondary account 

Hi TonyiLynch66

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the secondary email account.

When you try to log in, do you see a forgotten password option?

Please pop back to us when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes I have filled the forgotten password steps, with a Virgin agent on the phone. After providing a new password, typed in twice and then trying to log in the new password does not work. Please help.

Thank you @TonyiLynch66 and I'm so sorry this has not worked.

I'm going to pop you a PM so we can take a closer look into this. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.