cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Password Page Broken

sadfacerl
Tuning in

Ok so it has been over 2 weeks now and your reset password page is still not working.

I have tried...

1. Different Browsers.
  2. App
  3. Private Mode
  4. Two different phones and computers on different networks.

On the following page when the details are entered the page just blinks...

sadfacerl_0-1654516237587.png

Upon checking the console for the page it seems there is an error. Check below.

sadfacerl_2-1654516436559.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Diana,

Thanks for responding to my PMs. I'm glad to hear you're able to now access your My Virgin Media - if you need anything else, just let us know! 🙂

@Mr_Crabbit, I'm really sorry for the delay, your original post wasn't displaying on my end. I'll pop you a PM shortly, it'll be in the purple envelope in the top-right of our forums.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

barry21
On our wavelength

Same for me, i've been trying to do it yesterday and today after my Amazon and StockX accounts were hacked and someone tried to buy stuff. Thought it was best to change a lot of my passwords with the same email just incase but I put in my email address answer that question and nothing happens when you click the buton.

I messaged them on Twitter too, they said they will get some peeps on here to look at the messages.

Hi sadfacerl,

You may want to read my thread Password Not Recognised (Again) - Virgin Media Community - 5023245 if you haven't already. I've just found your post by reviewing the email section. It seems we are very far from alone in sharing this password reset problem. I too have been waiting a fortnight for someone to fix the page. I have no idea when it was last changed but I do know it worked fine last October, the last time I needed to use it.

Best of luck!

Mr_Crabbit

I have seen multiple of them and the reason I made one was because not only did I phone them 2 week ago, I see multiple messages on here with that same problem, I have even contacted them and got a reply on twitter but nothing has been done.

I figure creating another thread will not do any harm. I hope they get it fixed soon.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sadfacerl,

I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing issues when resetting your MyVM/Email password. So I can investigate these issues further, and assist in regaining access to your accounts, please look out for my PM in the top-right of our forums, in the purple envelope.

@barry21, as you are also facing these issues, I'll pop you a PM over, as well, to get things sorted.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post no longer relevant

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Reece_MH

Can you count me in with a PM too please?

@coenoby It is still relevant, the problem persists with the webpage.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Diana,

Thanks for responding to my PMs. I'm glad to hear you're able to now access your My Virgin Media - if you need anything else, just let us know! 🙂

@Mr_Crabbit, I'm really sorry for the delay, your original post wasn't displaying on my end. I'll pop you a PM shortly, it'll be in the purple envelope in the top-right of our forums.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team