Menu
Highlighted
swifty-one
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Removing an email address that I created

I can't seem to find an answer to this question, I need some help, please Smiley Happy

I had created an email address a few years ago now and this was with a password and user name.

So, how do I remove this email address, now that I have forgotten both password and user name?

I have tried going through the contact us, but I don't see this question in any of the selection boxes to choose from. Can someone please point me in the direction I should take to remove this email address?

Thank you

Steve

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Removing an email address that I created

If this is a secondary account then you should log into my Virgin media https://my.virginmedia.com/ with your primary account details and you should then be able to delete the email address from the Manage Accounts tab.

If you have forgotten the primary account details as well then you can find the username and reset the password by following the guidance here: virgin-media-reset-username-and-password

swifty-one
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removing an email address that I created

Thank you so much Graham_A...I was thinking it would be really difficult, but that was so easy I feel a little embarassed Man Embarassed

Thank you

Steve Smiley Happy