cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering emails from an old Account

JohnJCMoss
Joining in

I had a VM account which was closed in August 2022 after a separation and house move. The email accounts set up in that account appear to still be active. 

Can I:

1 - recover old emails? 

2 - get them (4) closed? 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@JohnJCMoss 

The VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread in a day or so.

They are unlikely to be able to reinstate the email address, but they should be able to ensure that the email accounts are fully deleted as should have happened 90 days after the relevant broadband account was closed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@JohnJCMoss 

The VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread in a day or so.

They are unlikely to be able to reinstate the email address, but they should be able to ensure that the email accounts are fully deleted as should have happened 90 days after the relevant broadband account was closed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey JohnJCMoss,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
As Graham_A has advised, we wouldn't be able to reinstate the email accounts but we can arrange for them to be deleted from here,  I will be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Happy for you to contact me about that 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can see my colleague has sent you a private message on Wednesday regarding that. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.