Menu
awaite9
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Recover virgin email desperate

Hi

i really need to recover my virgin emails. How do I do this please?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recover virgin email desperate

Hello

You need to have more information, when you say recover what do you mean ?

Are you still a virginmedia broadband customer, if you are no longer a customer then there is nothing VM can do ?

Have the emails you are trying to recover been deleted, if deleted are they in the trash the trash is automatically deleted after 30 days ?

What is missing, do you have any forwarding setup ?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
awaite9
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Hi I’m not a virgin customer but I’ve had the email account for years. I have been locked out of social media and need my password resetting but I cannot locate my virgin.net

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I am then afraid that as per the T&C you are not entitled to use a virginmedia email address all the support staff can do is to make sure that the account is deleted, normally email addresses are deleted 90 days after an account is closed, with the virgin.net emails when VM closed the dial up services then the email address would have been left active for 1 year and then closed, I am afraid that what you are asking is impossible.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos