Menu
Felicidad
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Receiving spam emails

We have been receiving increasing numbers of spam emails into our blueyonder account, all regarding anti virus subscriptions. We have been putting them into the junk folder as they arrive but now the number arriving in our inbox is increasing significantly. Just tried to log into the virgin media account to try and block but have been unable to log in. Seems it does not recognise my security answer which, I know is correct. Worried that we have been hacked. Have tried some of the suggestions suggested on the forum but with no success. 

Can anyone help or do we have to close our blueyonder account ? 

0 Kudos
indiana123
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Receiving spam emails

I have been having the same issue for the last week or so on my ntlworld email account? I move them to my junk email folder but they keep coming - can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Felicidad,

thanks for your post, I am sorry about this we are asking you to keep reporting this by doing the following:

reported to Norton and McAfee’s individual reporting systems so that they can investigate further.

They can also be sent to our team’s phishing abuse@virginmedia.com with full email headers so we can continue to report them as spam.

The following link contains more information on VM Phishing - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/what-is-phishing 

Zoie

0 Kudos
Felicidad
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks. Will do as you suggest.

0 Kudos