Menu
Zebradome
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Receiving email problem - Urgent

Have had to create a profile for myself to post on behalf of husband - he can't create a profile on this forum because he can't receive any emails so can't confirm his email  -aaaargh

He is getting the same error messages as other posters

Started today, changed VM password, checked all settings to no avail. He is on a ntlworld.com email address.

Please DM me for his email address

"Your "mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111from any other phone and select option 2.For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visitvirginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Receiving email problem - Urgent

Hi Zebradome,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry that your husband is having problems accessing his email account. I can appreciate he's keen to get back in to it. 

If he's getting that error message then I'll need to unlock the email account for him. I'll pop you a private message now so I can take his details and pass security.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos