Menu
Stu1954
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Received amount of internet use

Has anyone else received a email from Virgin congratulating them on the amount of internet use ?

I got email saying congratulations you are one of Virgins top 17% of users & to click on link to see how much & how it’s been used. I’m suspicious & it’s very difficult to get in touch with Virgin customer service these days tried several times ( hours holding)

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Received amount of internet use

should be real.
Easy say to know is the link to the VM site
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Received amount of internet use

@Stu1954 wrote:

Has anyone else received a email from Virgin congratulating them on the amount of internet use ?

I got email saying congratulations you are one of Virgins top 17% of users & to click on link to see how much & how it’s been used. I’m suspicious & it’s very difficult to get in touch with Virgin customer service these days tried several times ( hours holding)

I believe that the emails are genuine and well intended, but the data presented for my account is a complete fabrication.  This has been raised previously with VM but nothing seems to have changed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos