Menu
Jamesieboy
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re subscribe to Virgin email distribution list

Hi, I accidently clicked to unsubscribe from the Virgin email distribution list. I am trying to re-subscribe but can't find away of doing so, can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Re subscribe to Virgin email distribution list

Hi Jamesieboy, welcome to our Community Forum and thanks for posting.

Can you clarify what distribution list you're referring to? If you unsubscribed using a link inside an email, are you able to click on it again to see if there are any instructions? Please give us more information so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Jamesieboy
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your reply. It was the unsubscribe button on this email I pressed by mistake, I had meant to press the show images button. I have tried to find an email preference section to re-subscribe, but can't. I appreciate all help in this matter.

James.

Screenshot (1750).png

0 Kudos
Jamesieboy
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Don't think image I attached has worked the email was from "<virgintvedit@em.virginmedia.com>"
0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Jamesieboy Hi James

your images contain your email address and posting personal information is against the forum rules, so your images have been rejected.  You would need to obscure your email address and any other personal information before uploading a similar image.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jamesieboy
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Scott

Screenshot (1750)_LI.jpgI have obscured my email address now, must have forgotten to do it while cropping image.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Would you be able to check your marketing preference on your online account to make sure they are still showing that you wish to recieve such content.

I have checked our site and can find no way to re-subscribe top this mail from your account side, please could you send a screenshot of the bottom section of the email as well.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos