cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ntlworld email stopped working

rdrybur
Settling in

Hi, I appear to be having the same issue & can no longer access any of my emails linked to my @ntlworld email address 

I'm a secondary account holder so can't log in to my virgin media account

3 REPLIES 3

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rdrybur, 

Thanks for joining in on this conversation, sorry to hear you're having issues with your Email!

Could I just get you to confirm whether this issue is connected to the following email outage we had recently 👉 Email Outage?

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hey Megan, 

I believe it could be, I lost access to my email on Monday afternoon & since then I have not been able to sign back in.

I also suspect it could be due to the app specific password being required, but as I can no longer sign in & view my email online either I'm thinking that my account may have been orphaned

Thanks Rdrybur,

Sorry to hear about that! 

As you've mentioned you're a secondary account holder, the main account holder can change the password by logging into the Online Account

However, we've recently had an Email outage which has caused some knock on affects with this, so it may not work at the moment. 

I will send over a private message to you now, I'll see if I can change your email password for you 😊

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L