Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntlworld.com email not working

Hello

I also am having trouble logging into my email account. I get the three grey circles scrolling/buffering in the centre of screen as soon as the page comes into view. In the top left hand corner i have the boxes for username , password, confirm new password, a tick box to stay signed in, a link to reset my password and a grey box to stay signed in. I can enter the correct information into these boxes, but when i click Sign in, nothing happens.

Hopefully it's something simple you can reset at your end.

Thanks

Tim
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@timrat1971   This indicates a corrupt cookie or cache entry on your equipment rather than an issue at VMs end.

Clear your browser cache and delete any cookies relating to virginmedia and ntlworld.  Close your browser down and then launch it again.  Alternatively try using a different browser and/or a private/incognito window as this should override any cookies already on your system.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham!

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi timrat1971,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome, I am sorry to hear your emails aren't working.

Please can you clear your cache and cookies and try a different browser.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos