Menu
davidbr
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 'Your mailbox is not available at the moment.'

Hi VM Team,

Same problem for me, on a secondary account. It's been like this for over a week, and we really need access. We've changed the password a couple of times, but still just get the message below. We tried the 150 helpline. The helper said she'd ask an engineer, left us on hold for 45 minutes, and then the call was cut off. Can you please help? It would be much appreciated.

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @davidbr 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. Really sorry for the delay in response, we've been very busy and doing all we can to get back to each customer ASAP. 

Sorry to hear that you've not been able to access your email account and that the team haven't been back in touch about this. 

I'll pop you a private message now to take some details and get this looked in to for you. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
davidbr
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollie,

Thanks for you reply. I was able to reach the 150 helpline, and they quickly fixed the email issue. I'm not sure what they did or why we had a problem, but happily everything is now working.

kind regards.

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @davidbr 

Thanks for your quick reply, really glad to hear that this has now been resolved and that the team were able to help. 

Apologies again for our delay, please pop back if you have any further issues and we'll do our best to help. 

Have a great week and stay safe 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos