Menu
Barney222
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment ....

Hi 

I am having the same issue as discussed on this forum and has been going on for several months. The message:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

I am unsure of how to resolve the issue and hope someone can help.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Barney222

Sorry to hear of the email access issues but thanks for taking the time to contact us.

Can you confirm you have current and active services with Virgin Media? If service has been disconnected, usually within 90 days the email address will no longer be available.

Also, have you recently reset the password for the email address?

Thnaks

Rob

0 Kudos
Barney222
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for your reply

Virgin Media is my primary email account and has been showing the error message for a while and I haven't changed the password. I tried to phone the number in the past but they were unsure of how to fix the issue. I have tried over several attempts to log in but the error message has repeatedly shown. I hope the email address is still available.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the additional information Barney222, I'm eager to look into this further for you.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you and look forward to your reply.

Rob

0 Kudos