Menu
Lewlew
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment

I am getting the same thing and I have had a blueyonder email for almost 20 yrs with the same password.  Husband has a virginmedia.com account.  His laptop packed up, so I have been accessing both accounts on the same machine but at different times.

Today is the first day I have not been able to get into my BY mailbox.  I can get into his VM one.  And the login screen is doing as this customer stated for mine.  Not for the VM one.

Using webmail for both.

Clear cookies????

ETA:  Getting the blue screen 'service unavailable' Retury.... 

I GOT IN ON MY PHONE WITH WEBMAIL... so is it a cookies thing???

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Most likely cookies or browser cache.

Does using an incognito/private browser window on your main machine make a difference?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lewlew
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

For me since I got in on my phone, I went back and cleared all browsing data on my PC and got in just fine.  You have to tick the I Am Not A Robot box, but have had that a lot. Maybe because I am logging in and out of the two accounts.  

All is OK for me, so maybe the customer can clear the data and go back to the login page and try again.

Good luck!

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The other customers issue is unrelated to the cause of your issue.  Their mailbox has been locked for security reasons.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos