cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virgin media emails still not working

kim1231
Tuning in

Hello all, 

I have the same issue with accessing my 2nd email account and keep getting told the same thing, that teams are working hard to resolve the issue. It's been almost a month and has already cost me due to renewals of subscriptions going through without me knowing and loss of opportunities that are emailed to me and the inability to reset my password for many sites. It appears that if a huge company such as Virgin is unable to fix this issue within a month that the likelihood of getting these email accounts back again seems unlikely. If this is the case Virgin, please be honest with us, compensate us and then we can start to try and contact companies and contacts and open a new email account.

I would l be interested to know the total number of email accounts that are still not accessible to users. I wonder if Ofcom are able to help with this major failure of Virgin to us as customers?

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kim1231,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your mailbox access at this moment.

Can you tell us what error message you're seeing when you try to access your mailbox through the Virgin Media online account

We'll do all we can to assist.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

kim1231
Tuning in

I access my 2nd email account (Virgin) via my first NTL one. I have this icon and message for the second account which is now the main account I use.

kim1231_0-1690307349549.png

I cannot log in to this account separately or change the password. Virgin helpline also can't change the password or gain access and keep telling me they're working on it. I followed some settings that were posted in these forums and this still didn't work. I am at a total loss and feel abandoned by Virgin who I have been loyal to and been with since they were NTL.

They seem happy to keep taking my money every month for my TV, broadband and mobiles but are not there to support me with something so important. I have been looking for another provider for all of my services as I can see no end to this. Thanks for your offer of help.