Menu
sonic
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Username/ password not recognised

Same problem for me. Not recognising my username or password! I need to access my bills!

Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sonic, 

Thanks for your post, 

I am sorry to hear you are having the same issues, can you please try the advise above to see if this works 

Zoie

0 Kudos
sonic
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

I tried clearing cache/browsing data, using two different browsers. Also clicking both forgotten password and email options. Then tried the 'Find your username' section, filled in my details and just got "This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon" which seems to have been that way for a while.

Not sure what else I can try!

0 Kudos
Pete-StAlbans
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Might be the same issue I had. 

Check your account settings and under INCOMING MAIL SERVER Username check that matches your expected username for no apparent reason my username did not have "@virgin.net" on the end and when i did that marked the Account active again it verified and worked! 

I was getting an Error "Cannot Get Mail" The username or password for "<my correct username> is incorrect. Resetting the password had no effect. Both the username and password were correct, but the username in INCOMMING MAIL SEERVER had lost the domain name inexplicably.

0 Kudos
sonic
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: locked out of VM account

Same problem for me. Says both my username and password (that previously worked) are not recognised. If I try to re-register or the "Find my username" options I just get the 'Oops, something's broken' error..