Menu
Meganp
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Username/ password not recognised

Hi

ive been having the same issue. I have an ntlworld email account and all of a sudden when I try to login it says my username/password is not recognised even though I haven’t changed any of the details. I am able to get access to my email via the set up email link on my phone but cannot via actually trying to login to the account.

really need some help as has document and links I can’t access via my phone and need to get to via pc

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Meganp,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear that you're having a bit of trouble accessing your email account. Are you able to sign into your My Virgin Media online account?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Meganp
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No nothing at all

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Are you still a Virginmedia broadband customer as if you are not then normally the email accounts are deleted after 90 days of leaving (as per the T&C) although some do stay around for a lot longer ?

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply @Meganp.

As @DJ_Shadow1966 asked, are you still a Virgin Media broadband customer at the moment?

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos